Peace, Joy & Love

söndag 24 september 2017

Hi Everyone!
 I´m here to share a card for the Muse:ChristmasVisions challenge. Stephanie Lanzalotto gives us inspiration and this is my take:

Since I don´t have a globe stamp or similar, I decided to keep the design and focus on stars, blue and silver. I started by cutting a cirkle out of cardstock, then I stamped the Bildmålarna sentiment in red and clear heat embossed it. Next, I run the panel thru the X cut "Star" embossing folder and then sponged it with blue Distress inks. I then placed an old angel image in the hole and framed it with silver Stickles. I die-cut a bow out of silver cardstock using a part of DixiCraft MD0046 die and drew the thread by hand with a black pen.
Have a great day!
Hugs, Birgit

I´m also linking up with the following challenges:
Sparkles Monthly - Die Cuts and or Punches
Allsorts Challenge - Things With Wings
Just Add Ink - Texture

16 kommentarer:

Kathleen sa...

Lovely sweet image, great take on the inspiration sample and a lovely card.
Thank you for joining our 'Things with wings' challenge this week at Allsorts.

Kath x

Jan sa...

This is gorgeous Birgit! Your ombre starry sky frames your lovely angel so beautifully and I love all your sparkly and shiny silver details - so perfect for Christmas! Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink this week.

Stephanie Lanzalotto sa...

This is fantastic Birgit! I love the things you took from the inspiration to create this gorgeous card. Love the glitter around the bauble, and the use of that black and white vintage angel with her wing cut out and over the edge. Lovely way to color the stars, and I love the sentiment in red. I am so excited to be Guest Muse for this challenge. Thanks so much for playing along!

Lou sa...

I love how you have brought out the texture of the background by sponging over the embossing. Thanks for joining us this week at Just Add Ink.

ElizStewart sa...

Fantastic...something new and fresh...a great take on the inspiration!

Hazel sa...

Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 352 – you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for September - I'd love to see it there too x

Nikki Spencer sa...

Lovely textured effect Birgit and the sparkle ring on your bauble is very pretty! Thanks for sharing at Just Add Ink.

ColourmehappyDi sa...

Thanks for playing along with our texture challenge at Just Add Ink, Birgit.
The starry background looks lovely with the added colour & I like all the touches of silver.
Di

Anonym sa...

Colouring the stars is a lovely way to accentuate the embossing folder. Chantell Just Add Ink

Ellibelle sa...

Love the embossing and what a gorgeous image!
Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful card with us at Allsorts challenge!

Marianne sa...

Love how we are all interpreting Stephanie's design in different ways. Love the pretty blue-starred background and the red text. Also love how you've incorporated the peace theme with your angel.

Barbara sa...

I love how the angels wing goes out over the edge of the ornament - and how you gave those embossed stars some added dimension by sponging them. Wonderful card!

Marilyn sa...

Love your card, Birgit. Wonderful interpretation of Stephanie's card. The embossed and sponged stars add a special touch.

Ardyth sa...

Beautifully done, Birgit - love that vintage angel and your dimensional background! Thanks so much for joining us at MCV!

Robyn Oliver sa...

Fabulous card Birgit, love that sentiment

Rosmarie sa...

Fantastic card, Birgit! The colors work so well together and the sparkle around the angel looks just great!
Rosi x

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS