On Christening Day

måndag 27 februari 2017

Hi everyone!
 Today there will be a super quick post here on my blog, I just want to show you a digi image that I colored with my Copics, together with a sentiment stamp from Gummiapan.
I masked the rabbit and sponged the background with Distress Inks. Then I just added some Glossy Accents, dry Glitter and a few sequins.
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered challenges:
Crafting With Friends - Anything Goes
CAS on Sunday - Critters
Tuesday Throwdown - Favourite Embellishment (sequins)
Penny´s Paper-Crafty - Anything Goes
Little Miss Muffet - Anything Goes
Aud Sentiments - Animals + A Sentiment
Brown Sugar - Anything Goes

5 kommentarer:

Gail sa...

This is totally adorable. Just too cute and it's colored so beautifully! Thanks for joining us at Little Miss Muffet Challenge blog! --Gail

Jean sa...

Oh wow this is gorgeous, beautiful colours.
Thanks for joining us over at Penny's.
Jean DT xx

Zw@@n sa...

Wow, stunning card, Birgit. Your colouring is fab and I love the vibrant colors. Thank you for joining us at CAS on Sunday. Luv, Wilma

Billie A sa...

Oh my gosh this card is stunning. I love the little carrot on the package. Your coloring is beautiful. I am so glad you shared over at Aud Sentiments.

Billie A
Aud Sentiments
Creative with Stamps
Catch the bug
Inspiration Destination
Stampavie and More

Elle Kay sa...

I love the cute digi image! You do great colouring! Thanks for sharing with us at Aud Sentiments challenge blog!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS