Christmas Greetings

fredag 16 december 2016

Hello everyone!
I´m back to share a card that I created with watercolors and some dies. I really like this wintry scene...so peaceful.
I used several colors of Distress ink to the background and used the snowball stencil from My Favourite Things together with white embossing paste to the snow.
Next, the following dies was used, Marianne Design LR0353 (skyline), Memory Box Forest Hills Landscape and Traditional Stars, Mama Elephant (border). Then I stamped the Vilda Stamps sentiment and heat embossed it with Silver Pearl pouder and adhered it on my card with foam tape together with the other die-cut pieces. I finally added a little Platinum Stickles in some windows.
That´s all for today! As always thanks so much for stopping by my blog!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered challenges:
As You Like It - Favoutite Christmas Song (Silent Night, please listen to this version with Michael Buble´)
Deep Ocean - Silent Night
Through The Purple Haze - Anything Goes
Creative Knockouts - Winter Wonderland or Festive Fun
Crafting By Designs - Here Comes The Holidays
Simon Monday - Let There Be Snow
Penny´s Paper-Crafty - Anything Goes

6 kommentarer:

Jean sa...

Oh wow this is amazing, loving the scene you have set.
Thanks for joining us over at Penny's.
Jean DT xxx

Maria Valente sa...

Really lovely card! Thank you for joining us at Penny's Challenges. Hope to see you again!
Hugs, Mary (DT member)

Catherine sa...

Your card is gorgeous! I love the background you created and the star is fabulous! Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.

Cathie ♥

Amy Cohen sa...

Fabulous background! Thanks for sharing your festive card with us at Creative Knockouts.
Amy-DT

Hazel sa...

Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for Penny’s challenge 308, Hazel, DT– you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for December - I'd love to see it there too x

Zw@@n sa...

Wow, I love this card, it's beautiful. Great winter scene. Thank you for joining us at As You Like It. Luv, Wilma

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS