Wishing You A Merry Christmas

söndag 7 augusti 2016

Hello there crafters!
Hope you have a great weekend so far. This is the card I made for this weeks challenge over at Muse:ChristmasVisions



For this card, I didn´t let the water colors dry, I let all the color blend together instead. Then I used some Memory Box "Forest Hills Landscape" and Poppy Stamps"Forest Deer", "Evergreen Landsscape" dies to create the rest of the card. If you look closely you will see that the back Forest Hills landscape is cut out of black Coredinations cardstock that I first crumpled up and then sanded, I like how it turded out. The reindeer had a white bottom `shadow´, because I placed a white die cut behind the black. The sentiment is from Scrapfabriken. I finished with adding some glitter Stickles on the reindeer horns and sunset / rise.
Hope you like today´s card. Have a great day!
Hugs, Birgit

I´m also linking up with the following challenges:
Addicted to Stamps and More - Photo insp. Do What You Love
Craftyhazelnuts Christmas - Vintage or Anything Goes
Time Out - Holidays + No Stamping
Crafting By Designs - Anything Goes
Dragons Lair - Christmas in August

12 kommentarer:

Anita in France sa...

What a gorgeous scene, Birgit ... the silhouettes are so bold and striking against the softly watercoloured backgrounds ... magical! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Anita :)

Ardyth sa...

Oh well, done, Birgit! I found this one hard but you've done such a great job! Love the dark silhouettes and the beautiful watercolours! So glad you joined us at MCV this week!

Cornelia (fun stamping) sa...

This is awesome! You really captured the inspiration photo, but totally made it your own!

Isobel sa...

Great card thanks for joining us at Crafting by Designs good luck x

wienerhoneymooners sa...

I love the way you did the colors!!! I am so very thankful that you were inspired to join in!!!!! You totally have a way woth Christmas Cards and this is no different, LOVELY!!!!! Thanks for joining us at MUSE Christmas Visions!!!

EdenLand Designs sa...

This is gorgeous!! The background is beautiful and I love your choice of die cuts. The added bit of glitter adds the perfect touch! Thanks for playing along with us at ATSM this week!
Susan - DT

sandie sa...

Amazing scene, your watercolouring superb and love that sanded look. Like how you added the touch of dimension and the sparkle. Thanks for joining TO

Hazel sa...

Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 293 and my Patterned Paper August challenge – you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for August - I'd love to see it there too x

Marilyn sa...

Hi Birgit, always love your cards. Wonderful interpretation of Kimberly's card. I like the crumpled/sanded technique you used on the hills. Hugs, Marilyn

Monika Reeck sa...

wow Birgit
you catch the idea of the photo inspiration
and change with purple and blue
very great Idea and I adore your card
love this much
many thanks to joining us at ATSM this time
hugs
Monika (ATSM DT)

Anonym sa...

Lovely card, I like the black elements and how they pop off of the background. Thanks for joining us at Dragons Lair Designs.

Susan Renshaw sa...

Love the snow!
Lovely scene!
Thank you for sharing with Dragons Lair Designs Challenges!
Susan
DT for Dragons Lair Designs Challenges!
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS