1 Year Old

tisdag 29 december 2015

Hello crafty friends!
I hope you all had a great Christmas holiday, we enjoyed our Christmas and are now looking forward to the New Year holidays. But back to the card making and this card that I have made for a little guy who turns one year on New Year's Day.


I used a dotted embossing folder for the background and the sweet elephant was cut out with a Yvonne Creations die. I already had the little light lying on my working table so I just colored it up and added some glossy accents and glitter. I also cut out the sentiment with a die from Rox Stamps.
I´m greatful for your visit today and wishing you a Happy New Year!
Hugs, Birgit

I´m linking up with the following challenges:
Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes
Allsorts Challenge - Anything But Christmas
That Craft Place - Anything Goes
The Paper Girls - Celebrate
Tuesday Morning Sketches - Anything Goes
Creative Card Crew - Anything Goes

4 kommentarer:

Notes by Nina sa...

Adorable! Thank you for joining us for Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Amanda sa...

Hi Birgit, How cute is your card!! Perfect for the baby boy. Thank you for joining us at That Craft Place. Good Luck and hope to see you again next year!
Hugs Amanda

Debbie sa...

Very cute birthday card!! I love all the die cuts!
Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
Debbie (TMS DT)
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Craftnut sa...

Thanks for joining us at allsorts Tracy

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS