Christmas Star

lördag 27 juni 2015

Hi crafters!
Today I'll show you a card I did not think would be done at all. When I saw this week's inspirations card at Muse:ChristmasVisions I was almost irritated, thinking that now I skip this week. I think a Christmas card should at least be able to feel or see that it is a Christmas card, this card has summer colors and nothing more than the text that reminds of Christmas. But after a while I decided to make a card anyway but I decided to skip the colors and focus on the little that is actually Christmas (for me), the stars, the silver glitter and keep the stripes but in other colors. So this is what you get from me today ...


...hope you like it, and can get at least little Christmas feelings out of it.
Have a great day!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered Challenges:
Muse:ChristmasVisions - Inspiration Card
Sister Act Card - Anything Goes
Simon Wednesday - Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday - Stars and/or Stripes

7 kommentarer:

Ardyth sa...

I think you did very well - you went with more traditional colours, but the stars and the diagonal stripes still really capture the main elements of Lydia's Muse (she's from Texas, maybe they don't do Christmas 'right' there! lol!) So glad you perservered and came up with this beauty, Birgit! Glad to see you this week!

Lydia Fiedler sa...

HA!! I live in the land of eternal summer Birgit! Isn't it funny how where you live influences your color sense? I love your work because it's always cool and clean - the opposite of my environment. So you'll have to enjoy my bright sunshine! :) I've never been good at tradition - it's not one of my spiritual gifts :)

Your card, as always, is stunning!

Tenia Nelson sa...

Gorgeous!!

Patricia Alvarez sa...

Your card is very elegant. I really like the design and the little stars as details. Thank you for joining us at Sister Act Card Challenge, good luck!!!

Marilyn sa...

Beautiful card.

jenn shurkus sa...

such a beautiful and elegant card :) thank you for playing along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

Chriss Blagrave sa...

I love your take on Lydia's card and how your design and colours were your twist! Thanks for playing at MCV and hope to see you again this week!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS