Valentine Minialbum

torsdag 12 februari 2015

Hi everyone!
Several days ago, I started on this minialbum after I saw a challenge over at Ett Trykk, now finally I'm done with it! It took much longer than I had counted on, it was very much cut and paste...


I covered all the edges with washi tape, and used papers from Panduro the Country Red Paper Stack and some other leftovers from my stash.


I also added a resin swirl, a butterly and some flowers.


I put together the album with a couple of eyelets and a piece of natural twine.


That´s all from me today, bye for now...
Hugs, Birgit

Entered Challenges:
Simon Monday - Red+Pink
Make My Monday - Valentines
En Liten Butik - Kärlek, Rött och Rosa
Ett Trykk - Minialbum
Crafting by Designs - Love is in the Air

4 kommentarer:

Monica Mortensen sa...

Så fint album <3

Emma Williams sa...

You've put so much work into making this gorgeous album and it's really worthwhile because it's beautiful! Thank you for sharing your project and for joining us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! :)

Unknown sa...

This is so pretty... :)

cissi sa...

Åh vilket fint album du gjort! Tack för att du är med och tävlar hos En Liten Butik.

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS