Transparent Window Card

torsdag 19 februari 2015

Hello everyone!
Just a quick post today, I have a lot to catch up with! For over a week ago I saw a challenge over at Ett Trykk about using transparencies/acetate and now finally I have got my project done. 


So I have found a piece of an old acetate in my stash and made this window card, and it was a long time since I did this kind of window card I must say.
I used papers from PION design and a bithday sentiment stamp from Inkido.
As always, thanks for stopping by, have a great day!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered Challenges:
Ett Trykk - Transparencies/Acetate
Cute Card Thursday - Floral Delight
Creative Card Crew - Birthday with Sentiment
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes
Crafty Boots - Use a Sentiment

4 kommentarer:

Dee's Craft Room sa...

Lovely window card, looks so delicate and has a classic feel to it. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

Dionne

Mrs Beez sa...

I love your card, so soft and pretty and I love the window. Thanks for joining in at Crafty Boots Challenges this time.

Michelle sa...

Very adorable card.
Thanks for playing with us at Craft your Passion.
Hope we see you again next challenge.
xxx Michelle (DT)

Tanvi sa...

A pretty elegant card. Thanks for sharing at Craft Your Passion#249. Good luck!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS