Tiny Hands & Tiny Feet

söndag 8 februari 2015

Happy Sunday, everyone!
Just a quick post today to show you a new baby card that I have made in vintage style with papers from Pion design.


The stroller stamp, and the sentiment is from Red Rubber Design. Then I used a Artemio punch for the right edge of the card. Okay...I don´t think I need to say so much more about my collage card:)
Wishing you all great a day!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered Challenges:
613 Avenue Create - Anythig Goes (Bingo diagonal: blue, free, blue)
Brown Sugar - Anything Goes
Sister Act Card - Anything Goes
StampARTic - Brug Blomster
Addicted To Stamps - Lots of Layers


2 kommentarer:

Chana Malkah sa...

Nicely crafted! I love the papers and your composition is awesome! Thanks so much for dropping this off by our house here at 613 Avenue Create!
Hugz,
Chana Malkah, Owner

crafty-stamper sa...

Love the vintage look and great ribbon--Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create
Carol DT x

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS