Sweet Hearts

onsdag 11 februari 2015

Hey there!
I´m dropping in to share a super fun card with a love theme and beautiful die cuts made by transparent acetat and and alcohol inks.


After I colored the acetat with alcohol inks I cut out the hearts with the Soft Caress die from Penny Black. 


Then I put them in my card that I made with my new "pop it ups" die Rectangle Pull Card by Elizabeth Craft designs. Then, I pimped up the Paris Flea Market paper from PION design with some more stamps and added a heart on the Eiffel Tower. It almost feels like a little spring in the air....:)


I used sentiment stamps from Whimsy Stamps and Inkido.


Okay, I hope you like today's project...I love it:) Thank you for stopping by!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered Challenges:
Crafting By Designs - Love is in the air
The Sisterhood of Crafters - Sweethearts and Roses
Tuesday Throwdown - Love is in the Air
Papertake Weekly - Hearts and Flowers
Deep Ocean - Love is all around
We Do Doobadoo - Hearts and Flowers

9 kommentarer:

Darlene sa...

Oh my stars! What a beautiful creation Birgit and fabulous technique! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘SWEETHEART &ROSES’ challenge and please come back again soon!
Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
The Sisterhood of Crafters
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Bettina L. sa...

Dette er helt nydelig. Liker designet med stempeldesignet, alkohol ink teknikken og resultatet. Tusen takk for at du deltar hos Crafty Sentiments og lykke til. Håper du blir med oss igjen på tirsdag. Klem Bettina GD Medlem hos Crafty Sentiments

Therese sa...

Awesome! :)

Rachelle Olaridge sa...

What a gorgeous card. Love the amazing image. Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Throwdown!
Huggies!!!

Paula sa...

I love this card, your hearts are fantastic, everything on this card works and appeals to me.

Terri's Cards N More sa...

Gorgeous card, Birgit. Love the technique you used for the flowers. Thanks for playing along with the Sisterhood's "Sweethearts and Roses" challenge.

Unknown sa...

oh my! This is stunning! I love, love, love paris! your technique is great and I love the layout! thank you for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown! Irene DT xx

Aunty Sue sa...

Wonderful designed card and thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Sentiments with our Red challenge

Claire sa...

Wow what a gorgeous make! Those hearts are stunning. Thanks so much for joining our 'Hearts and Flowers' challenge at http://wedodoobadoo.blogspot.co.uk/
Claire xx

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS