Rectangle Pull Card

lördag 21 februari 2015

Hello and welcome to my blog!
Today I have a new card to show where I have used my Karen Burniston Pop It Ups die. I have not yet really become friend with it, I must say, so I have to work a little extra to get it good.


I started by coloring the image on the front with my Copics, I used a stamp from Penny Black's Mimi's Love sets.


I also added a little Glossy Accents and Star Dust Stickles.


For the inside, I did something completely different. I took out my Distress Markers and colored in a stamp from Inkido, then I sprayed it with water and made a stamp press on watercolor paper.


I used one of the dies from Spellbinders Card Creator set to cut the image out. I attached some different butterflies in the middle that pops up when the card is opened.


I love the fluttering butterflies and mild colors on this card, It makes me long for spring...
That is it for today! I hope you all have a great weekend!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered Challenges:
Sister Act Card - Anything Goes
Kraftin Kimmie Stamps - Anything Goes
We Do Doobadoo - Spring/Greens
Kraftyhands Blog - Hearts&Flowers
Through The Purple Haze - Embellish and Embellish
Simon Monday - A Piece of Paradise
Top Tip Tuesday - Rubber Stamps Only

9 kommentarer:

butterfly dream cards sa...

Beautiful cards....i love the image of the wee girl, and the butterfly card is super..

Fiona dT
TTPH....

Shirley-Anne sa...

WOW , Birgit ! this is stunning . well worth all your hard work .
Love those pop up butterflies and your colouring . Thanks for sharing on Kraftyhands Challenge Blog .

Unknown sa...

This card is stunning. I love the inside!! I also really like the color choices you made on the dress. Very pretty. Thank you for joining TTPH challenge this week.

Jeanette58 sa...

Beautiful cute card. Love the image and all colours match beautifully. Thanks for joining us on the Kraftyhands Blog Challenge. Hugs Jeanette xx

Laura J sa...

This is beautiful.
Thanks for joining us at Through The Purple Haze
Laura DT x

Andrea Ockey Parr sa...

This has so many elegant details! I love the sophistication that came from the flowers and the weathered wood background paper. But I also really liked the cute whimsicality of your happy girl! I also really love the inside portrait of the rose and bird and how it has that glorious watercolored look. Thank you so much for sharing your talents for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

Clarissa Schupp sa...

What a lovely rubber stamp, thank you so much for sharing at Top Tip Tuesday this time, hope we see you again.
hugs Clarissa

Crafting Vicky sa...

wow that's really gorgeous! Totally love how those butterflies pop out!!!

Thanks for joining our fortnightly challenge here at Top Tip Tuesday. Hope you will join us next time DT Crafting Vicky.

Елена Пономаренко (ЯГОДКА) sa...

Очень красиво! Мне нравится все: и палитра, и композиция! очень гармонично все смотрится!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS