Le Jardin

torsdag 26 februari 2015

Hey there!
Today I have made a birthday card that I will give to a person that likes to cultivate in his garden so I wanted the card to have that theme. And I just love this color combination that I think is very beautiful.


The background I made myself by embossing paste that I first colored in with blue distress ink and a stencil which gave a nice texture. I also used a piece of white dry embossad paper left over from a previous project. The image was cut out from a Vintage Garden PION design paper. Over it I adhered the stamped heart with the Red Rubber Design sentiment that was cutout with a Spellbinders die. I finished my card with a pennant and a few things from my stash.
Wishing you all a happy day!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered Challenges:
Mojo Monday - I used the Sketch and made the card 3,5x5,5"
Creative Knockouts - Lots of Layers
Simon Wednesday - Anything Goes
Penny´s Paper-Crafty - Lots of Layers
The Shabby Tea Room - Mason Jar Love
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes + Birthday

10 kommentarer:

Contagiously Crafty sa...

Lovely layered card. Your blog design is beautiful too! So glad to have found you through Simon Says Stamp's challenge.

Unknown sa...

Fabulous card lovely layout. Thanks for joining our challenge at Penny's paper Crafty and we hope to see you back with us soon. Jennifer DT member xx

Lisa Lynn sa...

Your card is gorgeous.

Blossom Cards sa...

lovely card thanks for sharing with 613 avenue create Rachel dt

Jo Nevill sa...

Beautiful card, love all your gorgeous layers.

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

Jo x

Birgit sa...

This is very beautiful! I love the soft color palette and design. A winner for sure!

Sharon Wheet sa...

beautiful card! the colors are great!

Helen sa...

A great card - thanks for joining us at Penny's.

Helen

Margaret sa...

So lovely, and a gorgeous background. Thanks for playing along at Creative Knockouts. Hope to see you again, and good luck. Maggie, DT

Craft Paper sa...

Fabulous card design. Thanks for joining us at Creative Knockouts.

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS