A Flower For You

måndag 16 februari 2015

Hi everyone!
I hope you had a wonderful Valentin´s Day.  After all hearts and love, I wanted to do something completely different and this beautiful sunflower makes me think of summer and sunshine ... and I know it's coming sooner than you think.


I colored the image with my Copics and just added a little Diamond Stickles in the sunflower center.


So simple...and sweet:)
Thank you so much for visiting today!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered Challenges:
Creative Knockouts - Floral Delight
Little Miss Muffet - Anything Goes
Simon Wednesday - All Creatures Great and Small
Copic Marker Sverige - Anything Goes
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes

4 kommentarer:

Chris_P sa...

Underbart!!! Tack för du deltar i vår senaste utmaning på Copic Marker Sverige!

/Christina, DT

Melissa Bove sa...

Adorable card! Such a sweet image! Love the little touch of sparkle you added to the flower!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa

Anonym sa...

This is adorable. I love the little pop of yellow from the DP mat. Thanks so much for dropping this by 613 Avenue Create! We hope to see you again soon!

Carla S. sa...

Wonderful CAS card, Birgit! What a cute image! Thanks for joining us for the Little Miss Muffet Challenge!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS