White Christmas

söndag 7 december 2014

Hi there!
I hope you are having a great weekend! Today I have a card in crispy white to share with you, while waiting for the snow;)


 I started with running a piece of paper through the Mpress Retro Swirls embossing folder and cut out the snowflake with a Memory Box die.


Then I stamped and heat embossed the Reprint sentiment and cut it out with one of Spellbinders Card Creator dies. The little Santa and the birds was cut out of some leftover paper scraps that I had. I completed the card with a glittering snowflake, a swirl and beautiful white satin ribbon.
Thanks so much for visiting! I hope you enjoyed my card.
Hugs, Birgit

Entered Cards:
Totally Gorjuss - Snowflakes
Sister Act Card - Anything Goes
Creative Knockouts - Festive Fluorishes
C.R.A.F.T Challenge - Christmas
Delightful Challenges - Twinkle, Twinkle
Crafty Sentiments Designs - Anything Goes
Tuesday Throwdown - Bling It On
Crafting By Designs - Anything Goes for Christmas

5 kommentarer:

Brenda sa...

What a totally lovely card! I love all the delicate die cuts that highlight your wonderful sentiment. Perfect mesh of elements! Thanks for joining us at CRAFT Challenge!

Sandy Palmer sa...

What a very lovely card! Such a crisp feel, and so very elegant as well! Thanks for sharing it with us at Delightful Challenges, "Twinkle, Twinkle"! :)

Pam Tiedtke, or Pammie Lou sa...

As always, I find your card just beautiful! I love the white with the birds setting off some color! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwback challenge!
hugs,
Pam
TT DT
www.pammiesinkypinkies.blogspot.com

NickScrapShack sa...

So pretty! Love the birds, embossing and the sentiment looks gorgeous!

Thank you for playing along with our twinkle twinkle challenge at Delightful Challenges this week. Good luck and hope to see you back soon!
Nick

Helen sa...

Beautiful - such an elegant card.

Thanks for joining us at the CRAFT challenge.

Helen x

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS