Training Log

onsdag 11 juni 2014

Hi everyone!
Now that summer has arrived, it´s easy to train and I usually keep a training Log or rather, I have one online and then one in the old-fashioned paper way. Now it's time for a new paper version and of course, I wanted to fix it up a bit.


I dressed in the covers with pieces of fabric and then I used a lot of leftover stuff together with some old stamps that I found in my stash.


It can be easily opened and closed by using a piece of wire.



Thanks for stopping by for a visit...I hope you have a great week!
Hugs, Birgit 

Entered Challenges:
Time Out - Summer
Crafty Boots - Sport
Anything But A Card - Summer Lovin

7 kommentarer:

Sheri sa...

Very cute! thanks for playing in ABAC challenge

Dee's Craft Room sa...

A great way to use up all of those left over bits, your notebook looks fab. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

Dionne

Mrs Beez sa...

I love a book for lists! This is a fabulous transformation. Thanks for sharing at Anything But A Card this time.

Mrs Beez sa...

Coming back with a different hat on! I love the use of fabric to cover your book but also how you've added it to the embellishments. Thanks for joining in at Crafty Boots Challenges this time.

Poppet sa...

What a fun project. Love the use of all leftovers to complete this project. You certainly won't forget to fill this training log.

Thank you for sharing your wonderful work with us at Crafting When We Can Challenges. :-) xx

mytawnyinspirations sa...

This is a great project. I love how you have used snippets and bits of left over fabrics and fibres to give your book cover character and texture. Thank you for joinig us at Anthing But a Card. Cheers, Di

Dee's Craft Room sa...

Hi Birgit

Congratulations on being placed in the Crafty Boots Sport Challenge.

Don't forget to collect your badge.

Dionne

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS