Youth Card

torsdag 20 mars 2014

 Hi everyone!
I popped in at Ett Trykk and saw the March challenge again. I saw it already for a couple of weeks ago but thought that this was not for me. Justin Bieber, youngsters and Canada's colors, red and white ....oh my.


But sometimes it can be difficult to resist a challenge, so I throw myself in it and made a card. I thought a card to a guy, simple, a bit tough ... red and white of course.


Now you've seen it. I hope my cards can join in the following challenges too.
The Paper Players - Clean and Simple
Craft Room - Transport (I think you can get from A to B with this)
That's all for today folks, wish you a great day!
Hugs, Birgit

5 kommentarer:

stampwithsandy sa...

Birgit, there is a newly paved parking lot at the library around the corner from my house, and it is a sure sign of Spring when I see the skateboarders riding there! What a great masculine card, love all the texture and the wonderful embellishment. Thanks so much for joining us this week at The Paper Players!

Zoechaos sa...

Fabulous, I love the background so full of energy completely compliments the skate boarding guy. Of course you can get from A to B with one of those. Thank you for sharing with us at Craft-Room Challenge XOXO Zoe

Debi sa...

Birjit- brilliant card for a young guy!!- love the red and black and all the dynamic movement! thanks for sharing with us at Craft Room Challenge, Debi x

Nance Leedy sa...

What a great teen card! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players!

Amber Milone sa...

This is such a great masculine card! I love the inked background in red. Thanks for joining us at the Craft Room!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS