You Look Lovely Today

tisdag 23 april 2013

Hello friends!
I have a new card to show you today...
I'll try to take time for a couple of creations for Ett Trykk this week also, and the first up is about Dry Embossing.
I am using this weeks Sketch N Stash sketch.



For the embossing have I used one of my favorite folders right now from Mpress with swirls.
I started with Pretty in Pink papers from Glitz design. After embossing, I sponged it with Weathered Wood Ink.


The sweet girl image were cut out from one old Slöjd detaljer paper.
I also used Glossy Accents for the text to highlight it. 


For the lower panel, I brushed white Gesso onto cardstock that I first glued on jute fabric. Once dry, I cut it and sponged the edges with Vintage Photo. The swirls was made out of vax paper with one Shapeabilities Floral Fluorish die.


The butterflies was cut out of a Pion design paper. I finished of with some buttons, flower, ribbon and natural twine.
Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a great week!
Hugs, Birgit

I found some more challenges to enter:
Party Time Tuesday - Tic, Tac, Toe. ( Buttons,Twine,Flower)
Critter Sketch - Buttons
Make It Monday - Anything Goes
Totally Gorjuss - Embossing
Dream Valley - Things With Wings


7 kommentarer:

Doreen sa...

This is beautiful,love the image.xxx

Unknown sa...

Oh my, this card is absolutely wonderful. Love that you included a step by step, thank you. Thanks for joining us at Make It Monday.

Elizabeth sa...

Vakkert kort både inni og utenpå, Birgit! Nydelige farger og massevis av lekre detaljer. Takk for at du deltar i jubileumsutfordringen hos Ett Trykk. Klem, Elizabeth

Kim sa...

This is so beautiful! Love the beautiful layout and vintage look. Thanks for joining us at Party Time Tuesdays.

Kim - PTT DT

Susie sa...

A great card! Thanks for joining our Things with Wings chellenge at Dream Valley. Susie x

melsanford sa...

A sweet card - i love the beautiful butterflies! Thank you for joining our challenge at Dream Valley :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

Julie sa...

Stunning card! I love your colours and all the beautiful design elements!! The flower is lovely too - a great take on our Sketch! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch N Stash this time around, Juliex

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS