Only Count The Sunny Hours

fredag 12 april 2013

Hello, and good morning!
We are approaching the weekend again, I hope it brings something nice to you. Maybe a little craft time?
Here I have a card with a slightly different folding to show today.


This is also another project for Ett Trykk and their challenge Backgronds with structure.
I made my background by first crumple tissue paper, then straighten it and stamped on it with a text stamp.


I glued it on a piece of cardstock, gave it a little more Distress inks, and  then I added a thin layer of decoupage paint.


I decided to use a small magnet to the closing of the card.
Behind the image that I have cut out from Graphic 45 Secret Garden papers, you can see coordinations paper that I have run through one embossing plate and then sanded.


I found the old metal button in a small second-hand shop a while ago. I think it´s perfect for this card. Oh, I forgot the stamp in the upper corner, it´s from Pinkpaislee.
Here is the card open. In the middle I placed a tag in a little pocket.


Entered Challenges:
Tuesday Throwdown - Fancy Folds
Crafty Creations - No Squares
Anonyme Scrappere - Hjemmelaget mönsterark+Gjenbruksgjenstand
Simply Create Too - Use Your Stash


Thanks so very much for stopping by!
Hugs, Birgit


8 kommentarer:

Doreen sa...

Beautiful card,love the fab image and great layout.xxx

DianeMoneyGoolsby sa...

Birgit: Beautiful creation! Glad You joined in our Challenge #35 - "Use Your Stash"

Diane
http://SimplyCreateToo.blogspot.com
httpDianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.co

Camilla sa...

Lekker vintage og spennende bakgrunn! Tusen takk for ditt bidrag til vår jubileumsutfordring på Ett Trykk bloggen:)

scrapadinne sa...

What a gorgeous creation! :) I love all the papers you've used: both the ones from Graphic 45 and your owns :) Thanks for joining us at CCC this week! :)

Hugs
Evelina

Sarah sa...

This is so beautiful! Wow! Love the papers and background stamping! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown!

Unknown sa...

This is beautiful! Great card! :)

Merete/Scrappeguri sa...

Kjempefint kort med flott bakgrunn og mange herlige detaljer! Tusen takk for at du deltar inne hos Anonyme Scrappere!
Merete

Anonym sa...

When you make some beautiful cards with lots of embellishments.
How do you send them through the post ?
Normal envelopes the designs get smashed !

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS