Coffee Or Tea?

tisdag 28 februari 2012



Hello, and welcome to my blog!
I have a card to share with you all today. And it is made with FabScraps great colorful paper Organic Herbs, I adore the colors.
I tried to build an image scene by using paper piecing and stamping.


I used stamps from Marianne Design Eline´s Winter Huis set. Over the tea/coffee cup I painted with a bit of white acrylic paint.


I also wanted to enhance the effect of the white flower that was on the paper so it had a layer of Star Dust Stickles and Glossy Accents.


For the book I used Spellbinders Label Seven on a piece of junk paper that I first glued a piece of Tim Holtz Tissue Wrap Paper Roll and also painted with a bit of gesso.


The letters I cut out from one Prima Marketing paper Printery Collection and painted with more acrylic paint.
I used some lace, chain, metal wire, gems and a lovely charm from Rox Stamps.


The sentiment were cut with one Fancy Tags die and stamped with a Reprint stamp. Around the card edges I sewed a double seam.
That´s it for my little project today.
Thanks for stopping by - hope you all have a great week!


Entered Challenges:

Top Tip Tuesday - Stitches
Make It Monday - Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion - Paper Piecing
Craft Your Days Away - Paper Piecing
Delightful Challenges - Use Pattern Papers

16 kommentarer:

Unknown sa...

Wow this is absolutely incredible!! So detailed and just beautiful! So glad I saw this on MIM!!
Nat -x-

Elaine Stark sa...

This is a beautiful creation. Love all the detail and stitching. Thanks for joining Top Tip Tuesday. Elaine

Berit Synnøve sa...

Hei !
For ett flott kort du har laget.
Likte spesielt anhenget i høyre hjørne.
Fant kortet ditt inne hos MIM
Klem fra Berit

TLC DESIGNS, LLC sa...

Really lovely, thanks for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday and good luck,
Hugs
Tammy Louise

paper fun sa...

You added so many little, delightful details. So beautiful.

Thanks for joining us at Craft your Days Away.

Mari

Luanne sa...

absolutely beautiful! saw you on MIM

Shirley-Anne sa...

Stunning ! Love all the elements to this art work .Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday

Janet sa...

Wow what a stunning creation, I love the vintage look i'm but not very good at achieving it, this is fabulous, so glad I saw you over at MIM
http://janetscraftycreations.blogspot.com/2012/02/21-today-again.html#comment-form

Chriss America Real sa...

This is so lovely & elegant! Thank you so much for playing along with the Delightful Challenge Design Team this week!

Hugs,

Chriss

Country Mouse sa...

Wow! This is stunning!!!! Thanks for sharing with us this week at Craft Your Passion.
audrey
dt member

Pia S sa...

Å, så delikat og lekkert kort - nydelige farger og detaljer. //Pia

Deneen sa...

Great card, I love how you 'built' it, the double stitching is fab, and the inside is awesome too. Thanks for joining the Stitches Challenge at Top Tip Tuesday.

Lorraine sa...

Your work is just stunning and I'm now a follower.

Sarahshandmadecardsx sa...

A gorgeous card. I love all your details and your paper piecing.

Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Days Away this fortnight in our paper piecing challenge.

Hugs Sarahxx

Bettina L. sa...

Dette ser virkelig lekkert ut. Liker godt din paper piecing, fargesammensetning, søm og detaljer. Tusen takk for at du deltar hos Top Tip Tuesday og lykke til. Håper du blir med oss igjen på en ny utfordring tirsdag om en ukes tid. Klem Bettina

Annette sa...

A beautiful vintage style. It is so pretty. I love it. Thanks for playing along with our stitches challenge at Top Tip Tuesday.
Annette
xx

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS