For You

lördag 21 januari 2012

Hi, here's a quick post today, with a great idea.
I found this Lollipop Cover tutorial, and it looked so simple,
that I immediately wanted to make some by myself.


I do not have that Sweet Henry stamp, I took another small, which is also cute.
The hearts are made ​​of glass and I found them in a box that probably not been opened for fifteen years, now they came to use.


Stamp: Suzy´s Zoo
Paper: FabScraps
Color: Copics
Lace and Distress colored in Seam Binding from my stash.
I hope you have a nice weekend!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered Challenges:

Craft Your Passion - In the Bag/Box
Timeless Tuesday - Anything but a Card
Crafty Creations - Valentine Theme
Stampin With The Dragon - Anything Goes

8 kommentarer:

Cheryl sa...

Sweet! Love your bows and that heart is beautiful! Thanks for joining us for the Timeless Tuesday challenge this week!

Anonym sa...

So sweet! What child wouldn't like to receive this on Valentine's day!? Thanks for playing the Crafty creations challenge with us!
smiles, Deena

SAMARA sa...

Hi Birgit - I saw this tutorial as well and I LOVE what "you" have done with it...it is beyond wonderful! The image, the ribbon - everything! Thanks for coming to stamping with the dragon. Good Luck. Luv Samara

Unknown sa...

Ohhhh they are so cute! I love your lollipop cover!! Thank you for playing along at the FTTC.

Silke Ledlow sa...

AWWWW...totally cute! Thanks for playing the FTTC with us....hugs ~S~

Heather Rogers sa...

These are darling. Thanks for playing at FTTC. :)

Katie Butler sa...

How fun! I love this project. Thanks for joining us at the Stamping with Dragon Challenge blog.

Love crafts forever sa...

Thanks for playing at Stampin with the Dragon.
Hugs Nataliya

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS