The Beauty Of Bling

tisdag 31 januari 2012


Good morning to all of you!
It is the last day of the January monthly challenge with Fluorishes Bring Back Beautiful.
And I felt to make a card with lot of bling, and just a sentiment.


It says:"I wish you many wonderful moments that will give you unforgettable memories."
I have used old papers that has been lying in the drawers for some time now.
The text from Inkido was stamped in Faded Jeans Distress Ink and clear embossed.


Just like the Sevilla Buckle die cut from Memorybox, I wanted it to be glossy.


I have used two Spellbinders for cutting the sentiment, Label six and Beaded Ovals.
All other supplies were found in my stash.
Hugs, Birgit


Challenges:
Simon Says Stamp -Anything Goes



2 kommentarer:

debby4000 sa...

Love your gorgeous card, beautiful details.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
luv
Debby

Betty Wright sa...

Beautifully done and scrumptiously detailed, Birgit! Lovely card! Thanks so much for playing Flourishes BBB Challenge!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS