Swing on over sometime

söndag 24 juli 2011

Hello my friends...,thank you for your visit.
My card today was made for Stampin Royalty (I used the sketch) and Less is Mores Challenge (Button or Ribbon).


Coloring is done with Copics and the image and sentiment was found at Create with TLC.


I used Black Magic coredinations paper which I sandpapered a little and then punched.
The seambinding was colored in with Distress Ink. Broken China and Faded Jeans.


Dies from Nellie Snellen and Spellbinders.
That´s about it I think.

Thank you for your time!
Hugs, Birgit


10 kommentarer:

Kathyk sa...

Lovely card and such a fab image - great card for a guy

Kathyk

Ang C sa...

A great card - super image

Hazel sa...

What a fun card x

Mandi sa...

Super card, love that sentiment, perfect with the little man
Love it!
Thank you so much
Diva LIM
"Less is More"

Jenni's Jems sa...

What a great card for a guy ! loved it x

Chrissie sa...

What a perfect sentiment for that fun image!
Lovely card!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
Lady LIM
"Less is More"

Beryl K sa...

Great card love the fun image
Beryl x

GinaA sa...

Love the movement in this card, great sentiment too.

Aileen sa...

Super fun image and great use of the ribbon. x

Anonym sa...

Love the way you've used the ribbon - I must give that a try! Gill x

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS