Wedding Cards

söndag 5 juni 2011

Hello and wellcome to my late Sunday post.
I have made two wedding cards today. My daughter is going to a wedding in a few weeks, and I wanted her to have a couple of slightly different styles to choose from.
I show you the first now and the second in the next post.





I have used Impressabilities Fleur De Lis Pattern for the embossed background.
And for the heart I have used Nestabilities Classic Hearts/Classic Scalloped Hearts.
I cut out the text from a paper that I have had for a while, unfortunately I do not know where it comes from.



Added some lovely lace and white flower ribbon along the bottom, and in the middle of the lace flowers I glued gems.
I tied a bow of fine white tulle and inserted a silver and pearl stick pin ( with seam binding) through the sentiment.



The corners on the inside, I have done with a Nellie Snellen die.

Challenges entered:
Wags´n Whiskers - Stitches
Paper Sundaes - Sentiments from the Heart
Our Creative Corner - Wedding Beauty (I was inspired by Lindas card)
Thats all from me
Now, I say Good Night!
Hugs, Birgit


7 kommentarer:

Jayne A sa...

Very very Pretty. I love the Pink amd white colour scheme.


Jayne
x

Wendy sa...

Love the White cards great for a wedding stunning thank you for joint us at OSCC

Lolly DT OSCC

TLC DESIGNS, LLC sa...

Great entry for the Wags n' Whiskers stitches challenge. Good luck
HUGS
Tammy Louise
Beautiful work!

Lisa M. (aka. Lisa @ Farm Fresh) sa...

Thank you so much for getting Sentimental with us this week at Paper Sundaes! Good luck!

♥ Lisa PSDT

Andrea Ewen sa...

This is so pretty, I love the lace and organza ribbons you used, so soft and feminine!

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie sa...

This is so soft and pretty - totally what our challenge called for. You really rocked it with the tulle and lace and the stick pin! Everything works together for an absolutely stunning card! So happy you joined in the fun with us this week at Our Creative Corner.

Faye sa...

What a beautiful card. I love all the details and the sentiment. Thanks for sharing at Paper Sundaes this week. xx

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS