WINTER BIRTHDAY

lördag 14 januari 2017

Hello everyone!
I am back with a cute winter birthday card with much love to a special eight-year-old.
I used a digi image and colored it up with my Copic pens, I also added Glossy Accents to some parts (which is not visible on the photo). Next, I cut the image out by hand and started to create the background.
I used a "Snowfall" stencil from Hot Off The Press together with blue Distress inks, the big snowflake was die-cut with a Craft Emotions "Crystals Large" die. Then, I stamped the "Heartfelt congratulations on your day" sentiment from Vilda Stamps in Iced Spruce Distress ink and clear heat embossed it. I cut the number out with a Mama Elephant die and finished of by adding a couple of red hearts in fabric.
Okay, until next time ... thank you for visiting here on my blog today!
Hugs, Birgit

I´m linking up with the following challenges:
Brown Sugar - Anything Goes
Creative Knockouts - Celebrations
Little Miss Muffet - Anything Goes
Simon Wednesday - Winter Birthday
Tuesday Throwdown - Snowflakes
The Cutie Pie - Winter Warmers

5 kommentarer:

Sarah sa...

What a sweet card! Your background is beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown!

Pam Tiedtke, or Pammie Lou sa...

How sweet!! Your coloring of your image is superb too! Thanks for playing along with us at PIP Challenges!
Hugs

Crafty Moone Cards sa...

Beautiful card, thanks for sharing with us at Cutie Pies this month. Sue x

Sarah sa...

Such a cute "Winter warmer". Perfect for the Cutie Pies !! Sarah DT :0)

jenn shurkus sa...

this is just the sweetest! i love what you did with this image :) Thank you for playing along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS