Christmas Card...Again

torsdag 12 januari 2017

Hello everyone!
Our holiday break is over and schools have started again, it´s time for myself to get some crafting time:) I'm kicking off with a Christmas card actually, I got a Postcard Book from KaiserCraft and had to try to color up one of them and create this card.
I used ny Copic pens, Glossy Accents and some different Stickles to color/glitter up with. The Gummiapan sentiment was white heat embossed on black cardstock. Next, I stamped the mittens from My Favourite Things Winter Warmth set in green and cut them out with the coordinating dies. I finished of by adding a red enamel dot.
That´s about all for today I think. Thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs, Birgit

I´m linking up with the following challenges:
Deep Ocean - Anything New (new crafty stash)
Penny´s Paper-Crafty - Anything Goes
Everybody Art - Anything Goes
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Crafting With Friends - Anything Goes
Dream Valley - Something New (new crafty stash)
Crafting When We Can - Anything Goes
Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes

4 kommentarer:

Robin sa...

Adorable! Those mittens are so cute and I just love that paper! Thanks for playing along with us at CWWC and good luck! Hugs, Robin

AO Creations sa...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at CWWC, good luck!!! Amy DT

Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw sa...

I love it! Love the colors! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
TTCRD DT
Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}
Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com

Maria Valente sa...

Love your card design! Thank you for joining us at Penny's Challenges!
Hugs, Mary (DT member)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS