We Wish You A Merry Christmas

tisdag 30 augusti 2016

Hello there crafters!
I was so happy when I saw the card that this week's muse Meredith MacRitchie had done for Muse:ChristmasVisions, there were several layers...and twine, which opens up for more decorations:)
As the Tim Holtz Festive stencil is one of my favourites I decided to use it to create my card this week. And I really wanted to add a piece of vellum also, so that I placed behind the sentiment panel. The sentiment which is from You Do and the die is from Mandys.
Thanks for stopping by my blog! Have a great day!
Hugs, Birgit

I´m also linking up with the following challenges:
Crafting By Designs - Get Ready For Christmas
Crimbo Crackers - Anything Goes
Craftyhazelnuts Christmas - Use a Sentiment
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes

9 kommentarer:

Lindsey sa...

This is a beautiful interpretation of Meredith's card! Now that I've been inspired by hers, I may use yours as inspiration next!

Ardyth sa...

Love the retro feel of your design, Birgit! So glad you joined us at MCV this week!

Robyn Oliver sa...

Simply gorgeous card Birgit, great stencil and love your fresh colours

Jacquie Southas sa...

Gorgeous, festive card!

Marilyn sa...

Beautiful card and wonderful interpretation of the Muse card, Birgit.

Rachel Jolley sa...

Oh what a stunner of a card, love it!

Sandra sa...

Gorgeous Birgit!!!
Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

Hugs,
Sandra
TTCRD DT
Cards and Creativity {My Blog}

Hazel sa...

Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 296 - hope to see you again soon x

Meredith MacRitchie sa...

I absolutely love your card! What a beautiful background. I'm so glad to see how my card inspired you!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS