A Home Without A Dog Is Just A House

torsdag 25 augusti 2016

Hi there crafters!
If you don´t recognize you here on the blog, it's because I've tried to change some of the design to give it a little newer and modern look. Yet, I am not totally happy but I will continue working on it.
I have playing around with the new (for me) Crazy Dogs stamp set from Tim Holtz, I must say I fell in love with them at once I saw them the firts time:) I think you can see how it´s created. The dog is colored up with my Copics, gold Stickles on the collar and Glossy Accents on its nose. The sentiment is from Gummiapan. I love the dimension in this card and the extra bling that the green and red Rhinestones gives. Hope you like it too.
Hugs, Birgit

Entered challenges:
Little Miss Muffet - Anything Goes
Simon Wednesday - It´s Hip To Be Square
Penny´s Paper-Crafty - Anything Goes
Crafty Sentiments Designs - Anything Goes
Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes
Kraftin Kimmie Stamps - Anything Goes

4 kommentarer:

Lin sa...

Love these dogs, Birgit, and the square card you built around this one! Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

Patricia Alvarez sa...

This is so cute!!!! Great card!!!

Lisa sa...

Super project.Love the colours and design.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week.
Lisa x

Hazel sa...

Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for Penny’s challenge 292 – hope to see you again soon – Hazel DT x

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS