Happy Summer!

torsdag 7 juli 2016

Hello there crafters!
I got inspired by Simon Wednesdays Photo Inspiration challenge, so today I´d like to show you a card where I have used dies from Poppy Stamps "Whale Family" and Memory Box "Small Flock of Doves". I added die cut waves for them to dive in.


 The background is made with Distress inks and a "Texture Raindrops" stencil from Memory Box. I also cut a Joy Crafts speech bubble out of it, and adhered the background with foam tape to the cardbase. Next I stamped the Happy Summer sentiment direct in the speech bubble. I felt that something was missing, so I found some small plants among my stamps that I used, and finally I added some blue bling stones to resemble water bubbles.
Okay...I think that´s about all. Thanks for the visit!
Hugs, Birgit

I´m also linking up with the following challenges:
Cute Card Thursday - Raindrops
Penny´s Paper Crafty - Anything Goes
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes

6 kommentarer:

Cicci sa...

Hej! Va kul att se ett svenskgjort kort och vad roligt att få skriva på svenska!! :0) Ett underbart kort i både form och färg! Ser verkligen proffsigt ut!! Kul att se ditt kort här hos oss!! Hoppas du medverkar igen med din talang!!
Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge!
Hugs Cicci
TTCRD DT
ciccividpennan.blogspot.com {Welcome to Visit my blog}
Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com

Monika Reeck sa...

yaay cute fish on your card
I love the scene you made
soo so sweet card
many thanks for joining us this time at ATSM
hugs
Monika

Creative world sa...

Beautiful card,Birgit...love the scene and LOVE the color combo...thank you for joining us at Craft your passion...Željka XX

Jo Ann sa...

This is amazing...I love the die-cuts you use to create the ocean and waves. Thank you for linking in our previous challenge and hope you join us again in our brand new challenge at 613 Avenue Create. Have a blessed week!

JO ANN
http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

Jingle sa...

This is super cute! Thank you so much for joining us over on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge blog!

Deb sa...

Totally love this, so clever!
Many thanks for joining us at CCT this week!
Debxx

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS