My Silver Reindeer

tisdag 10 maj 2016

Hi there crafters!
A super quick post from me today, the work is waiting. I made this card a few days ago for Muse: ChristmasVisions but have not had time to show it.


For my card I have used Tim Holtz Alterations "Prancing Deer" die and a sentiment die from Rox Stamps. I colored in a piece of natural ribbon with red Distress Ink and tied around its neck.
Okay, thanks for visiting!
Hugs, Birgit

I´m also linking up with the following challenges:
Crimbo Crackers - Anything Goes
Crafting With Friends - Anything Goes
Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes

9 kommentarer:

Ardyth sa...

OMG, that scarf! It looks so cozy! Thanks for joining us at MCV this week, Birgit!

wienerhoneymooners sa...

I AGREE, I AGREE!!! FAB scarf and sparkliness is astounding!!!! Yay for joining us at MCV Birgit!!! I always LOVE seeing your creations!!

Marilyn sa...

Oh, Birgit ... love the scarf. Wonderful interpretation of Kimberly's card.

Unknown sa...

WOW! Fabulous interpretation! Love the scarf...the reindeer is soooo fab!!! Great card.

Margaret sa...

What a beautiful card!

Catchy Sketch sa...

Wow, Love this scarf!

Rachael sa...

I love this CAS design its so classy and elegant! Thanks for joining our challenge at crafting with friends, good luck and hope to see you again soon! x

Jenni's Jems sa...

I, like the others love the scarf.... and of course the rest of your card too! x

wienerhoneymooners sa...

CONGRATS on being a MUSE Christmas FAVE Star this week!!! Thank you again for joining me at MUSE Christmas Visions!!!!!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS