All Is Calm, All Is Bright

söndag 25 oktober 2015

Hello crafters!
Today I´m sharing a new Christmas card that I created with wonderful Bo Bunny Sleigh Ride patterned papers, which I love...just saying.


I added glossy accents to the sentiment letters to make them appear better. All supplies was found in my stash that in honesty begins to be too large.
Okay that´s all for me...wishing you all a happy Sunday!
Hugs, Birgit

I´m linking up with the following challenges:
Christmas Cards All Year Round - No Stamping
Creative Card Crew - Ribbon
Crafting By Designs - Get Ready For Christmas
Creative Knockouts - Doily Delight
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes

4 kommentarer:

Doreen sa...

This is beautiful,such a lovely design.xxx

~ginny sa...

I really love the vintage feel that browns and blues bring to your design! The rusty bells with that hemp trim is a beautiful combo too. Thank you for sharing your project and creativity at 613 Ave C!
~ginny, DT for 613 Ave C : [ ATG / or Use Subway Art]
Owner: RubberMAD (GettyCollection.com)

Anet's Crafting sa...

Your Christmas card is beautiful Birgit. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Christmas Cards All Year Round. We would love to see you again … Anet DTx

Amy Cohen sa...

I love this holiday card- the glossy accents was a great idea, I might have to try that. Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Knockouts.
Amy-DT

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS