A Greeting For Christmas

lördag 23 maj 2015

Hello happy Christmas crafters!
Or all of you crafters who are not doing Christmas cards this time of year, which might seem a little strange, I hope you are happy too. I have been inspired by Betty Wright's card for todays project, and I decided play around with the Pinecone Frame die from Memory Box.


I used it both as a stencil and the die cuts. But first I inked an embossed oval in red using the Snowfall stencil from Hot Off The Press. I cut out a couple of cones that I first dyed and then added a layer embossing paste, then I sprinkled over glitter and warmed up. I like the puffed effect it gets when embossing paste is heated.  I decided to add a K-design sentiment and heat emboss it too. The branche was made with
Tim´s Alterations Holiday Greens die.
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered Challenges:
 Muse: Christmas Visions - Inspiration Card
Simply Create Too - Keep It Simple
Sister Act Card - Anything Goes
Creative Knockouts - Sentimentally Yours
Crimbo Crackers - Anything Goes
Simon Wednesday - Stencil It
Creative Card Crew - Embossing - Wet or Dry

10 kommentarer:

Chriss Blagrave sa...

Beautiful card Birgit! I love the colours, die cuts and the texture you created!
So happy that you played with Muse Christmas Visions this week!

Ardyth sa...

Love this - so clever to use your pine cones two ways! So glad you joined us at MCV this week, Birgit!

stampingvickisvisions sa...

Another Christmas card to comment on.... maybe I should get into the swing and work on mine instead of waiting till the last minute. Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crews embossing challenge.
Vicki DT

Doreen sa...

Love the sentiment,just gorgeous.xxx

jasann sa...

love this card, it is very beautiful!!!

wienerhoneymooners sa...

SO gorgeous!!! Lovely lovely stenciling!!! WOW!!!

Betty Wright sa...

This is just delightful, Birgit! Beautifully done! Thanks so much for joining us at MCV!

Unknown sa...

Gorgeous card. Thank you so much for joining us at Creative Knockouts!
~ Bonnie DT

Jingle sa...

This is very pretty! Thanks so much for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

Tip Top sa...

Lovely creation! Thanks for entering Crimbo Crackers - hope you see you again soon!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS