This Makes Me Smile

tisdag 7 april 2015

Hello friends!
I'm back again after a short Easter break where I have had much pleasure from loved ones, I hope you too have had a pleasant time off with friends and family.


For today's card, I have painted a Prima Everyday Vintage Paintables motif with watercolors. Then I sprinkled over thick clear UTEE embossing powder and heated in. After it had hardened I broke the image so it got cracks in it so it looks like cracked glass. Then I cut the image into nine pieces.


The background was made using old papers and different things from my stash. The border at the top of the green paper was made with Tim Holtz Alterations Plaque & Posters die. I think that was it.
Have a great week!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered Challenges:
Clear It Out - Theme: Anything Goes Stash: Anything Goes
Crafty Sentiments Designs - Lot´s of Flowers
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
Natalie and Amy´s - Frame It

5 kommentarer:

Céline sa...

gorgeous card
thanks for playing with us at crafty sentiments
hugs
céline

Doreen sa...

Love the fab image, this is just gorgeous.xxx

Linda Osterwise, DT sa...

Birgit, your card is beautiful. What a great technique - there is so much activity going on here and it flows together very nicely.

Hugz,
Linda

Linda Osterwise, DT sa...

Oops, I forgot to than you - Thank you for joining us in the Through The Craft Room Door challenge this week.

Hugz,
Linda

chanya13 sa...

Beautiful card, love colours combo !!! Thanks for joining us at Chocolate, Coffee & Cards Challenges!!! I hope you get to join us again for our next challenge. Agnieszka DT

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS