Thank You Card

fredag 19 september 2014

Hello there!
I´m back with yet another glass technique card, and yes, I know this card has ended up in the completely wrong season:)


This time I layered the vellum over a patterned text paper, I think it turned out nicely. I tried to stick to a gentle sheer color scheme with papers from Pion Designs and stuff from my stash.


Not so much more to say about this card, I added a silver corner piece that I coated with Platina Inka Gold to make it softer.
Wishing you all a happy weekend....thanks for your visit here today!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered Challenges:
Tuesday Throwdown - Butterflies and Bows
Creatalicious - Flower Power
Crafts And Me - Time for Anything
Sister Act Card - Anything Goes
Crafting By Designs - Anything Goes

2 kommentarer:

NanaConnie sa...

Beautiful work with that vellum, Birgit! Thanks so much for playing along this week at Tuesday Throwdown. Hope to see you again next week.
NanaConnie DT

Debi sa...

Your card is lovely. The glass technique is gorgeous. I especially like the corner filled with embellishments and the fun blue butterfly. Thanks for sharing this with us at Tuesday Throwdown Challenge. Good luck. Debi TT DT

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS