Happy Easter

tisdag 5 mars 2013

Hello, thank you for stopping by today!
This time I thought to hang on this month's  Easter challenge over at StampARTic.
Here is my take on it.


Things I used are old butterfly papers from Panduro, and a vintage image from Pion Design.
The tag is a freebe I found at Astrids Artistc Efforts.


The little yellow rose was mounted in 3D and placed in the left corner.
It became nicely, I think, the yellow color is so beautiful.


The bird was also cut out from a Crafty Individuals paper and adhered to my card.


The eggs were cut out from different left over pieces of paper with one oval Spellbinders die.


The sentiment are computer made, and then cut out with one Shapeabilities Nested Lacey Pennants.
Here you get a little peek on the inside too. I wanted to see some more of the lovely butterflies they give me springfeelings.



I´d like to enter this card in a few more challenges:
Make It Monday - Anything Goes
Kreative Stempelfreunde - Springcolours
Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes

I hope you have a great day!
Hugs, Birgit

11 kommentarer:

Shirley-Anne sa...

OH MY!! what a beautiful creation .love the vintage image and that flower is divine .Love all the embellishing ..The inside is awesome too .Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday

Doreen sa...

Hello! What a wonderful beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at the creative stamp friends. Doreen

Doreen sa...

Beautiful, Gorgeous image, colours and layout.xxx

Gitte sa...

Lovely Card.
Thank you for joining our challenge at StampARTic.
DT-Gitte.

Birgit sa...

A very pretty card and so Victorian in fell. I love the rose! Love your name by the way:)

KraftyKoolKat sa...

This is so pretty and such a lovely vintage feel to it. I spotted you over on MIM and came for a closer look and I am so glad that I did.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Unknown sa...

very nice,thank you for joining us at challenge 4 everybody good luck and hope to see you again soon.
AJ dtm

Heidi sa...

Aldeles nydelig kort!
Takk for at du deltar på Vintage utfordringen:)
Klem, Heidi:)

Monica W sa...

Grattis till vinst hos Stampartic. Superfint kort liksom så mycket annat här hos dig.
Monica

Unknown sa...

This is an interesting card - I like it!

Nicolchen sa...

A wonderful Easter card you´ve amde :0)))

Thanks for joining us at the creative stamping Friends ;0)

Nicole

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS