Vintage Udfordring

tisdag 1 januari 2013

Hello, and welcome to my blog!
It´s a New Year, and I hope that 2013 will be an amazing year for everyone, filled with things that make life wonderful. ( like crafting:))
Today I am so excited to begin this year by joining along Vintage Udfordring Challenge as a Guest Designer.
They start the year of with a fun sketch, I hope you come and play along with us.
 
 
 
Here is my take on it.
 
 
For my card today, I have used some of my favourite things... 
...one vintage angel stamp from Crafty Individuals, and another one that I often use, with notes from You Do stamp.
 
 
I layered it over the fantastic wax paper that becomes so great when you have crumple it and then folded it up again. I love it! Under that I used vintage papers from PION design Till Mor, and Prima Marketing Almanic Collection.
 

In the upper left corner I stamped with another Crafty Individual stamp in Coffee Archival Ink.
The sentiment on the tag was made with one Inkido stamp.
I finished of with Distress Ink colored in seam binding and lace tied to a bow. I placed a button in the middle. Some flowers and other stuff from my stash was adhered too.
 
 
Here are some more challenges I like to enter this card for:
Make It Monday - Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp And Show - Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday - Anything Goes
Charisma Cardz - Anything Goes
Card Crafters Circle - Anything Goes
 
Thanks o much for your visit! I am REALLY looking forward to an awesome 2013 and hope that you will still be here with me to enjoy it all!
Hugs, Birgit
 
 
 


13 kommentarer:

Doreen sa...

Happy New Year....your card is gorgeous,love the image and fab layout.xxx

Maura sa...

Gorgeous card-love all the many layers!

Rene sa...

Gorgeous! This style eludes me...every time I try it it looks like my five year old did it (actually, that's insulting my little Izzy!)! Yours is just amazing! Thank you so much for joining us at Make it Monday this week! Don't forget to leave a comment for another entry (and mention you saw them on MIM) for a chance at our second prize! Good luck and I hope to see you back soon!
Rene :D

Faye sa...

Fabulous card and colors Brigit.. Saw this on MIM..Faye

loz sa...

Gorgeous card and colors Brigit. Visiting from MIM..Loz

Jytte sa...

Ih, så smukt et kort! Så mange fine detaljer og så smukt dekoreret.

Hvor er vi heldige på Vintage Udfordring at have dig med som gæstedesigner.

Knus Jytte :)

Sarah sa...

Gorgeous card, love your colours and layout, thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz, hugs, Sarah x

My name is Wynneth sa...

Stunning card, gorgeous embelishments and a fabby image. Thanks for playing along with us on Cute Card Thursday this week.
hugs
wynneth
x

Sindhu sa...

Gorgeous card! Love all the colours and flowers you have used :)

Thanks for joining us at charisma this week!

Grandma Bonnie sa...

I love all of your details! Thank you for sharing your talent at Card Crafter's Circle this week!

Anonym sa...

This is really gorgeous!!! Thanks so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show this week :) - Ashli

Suzanne C sa...

Elegant and beautiful! Love how you layered the papers under the embellishment! Gorgeous image! Glad you joined us at Simon Says stamp and Show this week!

Anonym sa...

brigit...what an amazing card..so beautiful so happy to see your work at vintage unfordring and to visit your lovely blog...
hugs
lizzi

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS