Very Fairy Christmas

tisdag 6 november 2012

Welcome back friends!
I made a Christmas easel card to share for today. I´m using this weeks Stamptacular sketch, here is my take on it.
 
 
 
This cutie is from Whimsy Stamps and she is named Mountain Lily.
She is colored with Copics and the wings are sprinkled with glitter.
The sentiment that is stamped on the top left side "We wish you all a joyous Christmas" comes from Reprint, the bottom stamp are from Inkido as well as the snowflakes.
I used one old paper from my stash and one new paper from BoBunny and it is called Powder Mountain, I think it's a perfect name.
 
 
Here are a few challenges that I found to go with her:
The Ribbon Girl - Add Sparkle
Alota Rubber Stamps - Blue and White
Make It Monday - Anything Goes
Whimsy Stamps - All Things Sparkly
Bearly Mine - Anything Goes
 
 
So that's all for me today, I'm thinking that maybe I should go out for a walk with the dog in the gray and cloudy weather.
Thanks for stopping by friends! I love having you here!
Hugs, Birgit


13 kommentarer:

Caroline sa...

Gorgeous card the image is coloured beautifully and the layout is fabulous. Caroline xxx

Penny sa...

Birgit, this is a fabulous take on our sketch! I love your blue color scheme--so pretty! That image is adorable and you colored her beautifully; love the lace, stitching, and gorgeous embellishments, too! Thank you for sharing this gem with us at Stamptacular Sunday Challenge! Hope to see you again next week! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Daniele sa...

stunning card, just loving all those flowers
hugs

Rene sa...

Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous!!!! Thank you so much for joining us at Make it Monday! Don't forget to leave a comment for another entry and mention you saw them on MIM...the more comments left, the greater your chances of winning! Good luck,
Rene ;D

CRAZYCRAFTSHED sa...

Gorgeous and beautiful card Birgit love the image and paper's and fabulous colour's thankyou for joining us this week at Bearly Mine Challenges
Hugs Dianne xx

~♥~The Navy Wife~♥~ sa...

Wow! you have captured winter here! This is just so pretty! By the way, I sailed in from Make It Monday :) P.S. I have Santa’s Candy on my blog !

Angela sa...

Gorgeous...beautifully colored and embellished! Saw you at Make It Monday!

KraftyKoolKat sa...

This is gorgeous and is so full of loveliness. I spotted you over on MIM and had to take a closer look. I am glad I did.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxxx

Jessica sa...

Åh, vilket superfint kort! Jättevackra blå nyanser och vackra dekoratoner, tycker speciellt om din design!! Och bilden är himla söt, tycker att vingarna är så fina med glittret!
Tack för att du deltar i denna veckas utmaning hos oss på Stamptacular sunday challenge, hoppas du kommer tillbaka och tävlar även nästa vekca :)

Kram Jessica

Cards By MI sa...

Vilket underbart kort! Ett riktigt härligt vinterkort med underbara detaljer. Tack för att du är med i vår utmaning hos Bearly Mine Challenges den här veckan.
Kram
Marie

Heide sa...

Stunning work! So much eye candy. Saw you on MIM.
Hugs, Heide

Laney sa...

Absolutely gorgeous!!Thanks for joining us at BMC this time
hugs
laney

tiggertastic sa...

this is breathtaking !!!!!!!!!!

Good luck in the challenges, hugs Sarah-Louise My Blog - Tiggertastic

Designing for:

Sketch Saturday , Bearly Mine Designs and Kenny K

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS