Rustification

fredag 12 oktober 2012

 
Hello blogfriends!
Here is a card, or should I perhaps say a flower that I have done to the challenge over at Simon Says Stamp and Show. I wanted to experiment a bit with metal tape, alcohol inks and embossing powder.
The result was a flower that I didn´t know what to do with, but it ended on a card.
 
 
I used nesting dies from x-cut for my flower. In the middle I adhered twisted metal wire and a metal pearl.
I combined the flower with embroidery linen, old cut out laces and some other goodies from my stash.
 
 
I enter this card into this challenges too:
C.R.A.F.T Challenge - Monochromatic
Crafts and Me - Anything Goes
Try It On Tuesday - Autumn Colors
Simon Says Stamp - Dies and/or Punches
 


5 kommentarer:

Caroline sa...

Gorgeous I love the design and the flower is beautiful. Caroline xxx

Krafty Kows sa...

Excellent card I love the flower Thank you for joining us at craft this week. Jeanette

Anonym sa...

Love this! Great little spot for your flower :) Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show this week! - Ashli :)

Mandy sa...

Birgit your card is beautiful, the flower is absolutely gorgeous.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
hugs Mandy xx

Mrs.B sa...

This is a beautiful card, and the flower looks stunning.
Thanks for joining us at TioT
Avril x

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS