Anonyme Timeglass - Del 1

tisdag 2 oktober 2012

 
Hi there, and welcome back sweet blogging friends!
Here is my first project to Part - 1 in Anonyme Timeglass...
 
 
 ...and I thought I may as well continue with the Christmas theme when I had the stuff out.
The challenge is to do a project which is not square or rectangular.
And it is also about the details: Use lace / ribbon - pearls - painting / mist.
Here is my take on it.
 
 
I created a circular side step card with the Ebony Smith stamp from The Emerald Fairie Garden and colored it with Copics. I added Glossy Accents and Star Dust Stickles to the wings and cut it out with Spellbinders dies. Then I drew a border with a black pen around the edge of the image and added some Paper Pen dots.
 

I used a piece of Basic Grey patterned paper for my card base and painted it round the edges with Picket Fence Crackle Paint.
A red ribbon was edhered and tied to a bow together with a pearl button. Parts of a rhinestone swirl was also added. The sentiments is from Inkido and it was stamped in StazOn Forest Green.
 
 
I sprayed a piece of lace with Snowy Pine Glimmer Mist and Frech Lemon Dylusions ink and attached it on my card along with a few gems. A couple of alder cones that I picked earlier this fall finished of my card.
Thanks so much for visiting! Have a wonderful day!
Hugs, Birgit
 
Since it is allowed, I also enter this card in the following challenges:
StampARTic - Bling, Glitter and Pearls
Paper Crafting Journey - Mythical Creatures
Totally Gorjuss - Punches and Dies
Sparkles Forum - Away With The Fairies
Little Miss Muffet - Anything But Square

5 kommentarer:

Frk. Bogstad sa...

Denne va supersøt ♥ :)

Carla S. sa...

Gogeous card, Birgit! I love the shape and all the beautiful details! Thanks for sharing it for the Little Miss Muffet challenge!

Milliesmarvels sa...

This is absolutely stunning! I love everything about it! Thanks for joining us for the Little Miss Muffet Challenge!
Jane
x

citronlime sa...

So so cute!

Thank you for joining us at StampARTic :)

Hugs Linda

Sharon sa...

What a STUNNING creation. Just love this style card and that image is adorable. Thanks for joining in the fun at Totally Gorjuss this week. hugs Sharon

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS