Christmas Card

söndag 23 september 2012

 
Hello friends!
I hope you have a great weekend weather you will be crafting or just spend some time outside enjoying some of the lovely autumn air .
Today I can share a new Christmas card. I combined a couple of the new 6x6 papers from the Inkido Coming Home For Christmas collection.
 

 
I decorated my card with a wide satin ribbon, some flowers, lace and a lot of Star Dust Stickles.
I think it becomes so nice with glitter to Christmas cards.
 
 
I first painted the chipboard star with white crackle paint, and then directly before the paint being dry I sprinkled over glitter.
 
 
Here is a peek on the inside.
 
 
Thanks so much för visiting! Hope you enjoyed my Christmas card, I promise that there will be many more.
Hugs, Birgit




Inga kommentarer:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS