A Gift For You

söndag 3 juni 2012


Happy Sunday everyone!
I´m back with something totally different today.
A couple of weeks ago I got hands on a bargain box at a flea market and in it there was a small wooden box used to save telephone money in.
My first thought was to throw it, but then I realized that maybe I could make it into a unique gift box. Unfortunately I forgot to take pictures of it before I started on it.



First I painted it black with acrylic paint and then twice with white gesso.


Thereafter I sanded it so that it would get an old and worn appearance.


Then I used a couple of stamps from Crafty Secrets Bird Notes collection and added some embellishments and lace.


I love this...


That´s about all I think. Hope you all have a wonderful day!
Hugs, Birgit

I enter this project in the following Challenges:
Crazy 4 Challenges - Add some Butterflies
The Shabby Tea Room - Color Me Pretty

8 kommentarer:

Carole sa...

It turned out lovely Birgit, I think you did a fab job!

Jayne A sa...

Stunning creation.
Hugs
JAyne
x

Helen sa...

Beautiful - a fabulous project!
Thanks for playing with us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge!
Helen x

catherine sa...

What a fantastic job you have made with this box. love everything about it
x catherine

Tammy Roberts sa...

Stunning project!!!! Thank you so much for sharing it with us in The Shabby Tea Room this week.

Linny sa...

WOW Stunning. Thank you for joining us at Secret crafter.Lindax

Kreatives von Andrea sa...

Wow, what a great work and what a wonderful and beautiful design!

Thanks so much for joining in Kreative Stempelfreunde.

nice greeting from Andrea

Sabrina aka Chaosküken sa...

Woooow! Your creation is amazing!!!!
I really love the shabby style :)

Thanks for joining us at Kreative Stempelfreunde :)

Hugs
Sabrina

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS