How About A Kiss?

lördag 19 maj 2012

Happy Saturday everyone!
I hope you are out there enjoying the spring weather, but also that you find time for a little scrap as well.
Today's card is a cute birthday card in vintage style.


I love those Inkido vintage images, I find them very useful.
The papers I used are from the new 6x6 spring collection.


I have several friends and family members that are to be celebrated soon, so I need to have some cards ready.


Here are some close-ups of the decorations.
I have made "extra" flower petals of a pink flock ribbon.



The inside, I made quite simple with space to write a message.


Thanks for stopping by, I wish you a great day!
Hugs, Birgit
 
Entered Challenges:
Alota Rubber Stamps - (Ribbon, Flowers, Gems)
Charisma Cardz Challenge - Use Metal Charms
Crazy 4 Challenges - Birthday Card

6 kommentarer:

Pia S sa...

For et nydelig kort! Herlige, duse farger og motiv. Blomsten utgjør en flott dekorasjon, og sømmen er også en fin detalj.

Unknown sa...

Absolutely gorgeous card! Thanks for joining in with the challenge at Charisma this week!

Lisa xox

Synnøve Dyhring sa...

Nydeligt kort,så fine farger sammen,fine detaljer.

Pauline sa...

This is beautiful! I love the sweet strawberry charm!
Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week!

Shannon White sa...

Wow! this is just So Beautiful! Love all the Wonderful vintage embellies and lovely vintage scene too! Just Fabulous dp's and love the little charm too! So glad you could join us at Tuesday Throwdown! 8-)

Carrie sa...

Love this card!!!

Thank you for joining us at Charisma this week! x

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS