Wrapping The First Christmas Gift This Year

måndag 7 november 2011



Good evening, friends!
Thanks for stopping by today. The weather here in Sweden is not so much fun right now, gray and boring.
I'm trying to cheer me up by wrapping up the first Christmas presents for this year.
This is a before and after picture.



This is what I came up with. Here are some close-ups that shows a little more.


I have used a Bild målarna stamp which I have painted with Copics.
Behind, it is a Reprint stamp which I embossed whith gold embossing pouder.
I also added some Diamond Stickles.


Spellbinders Lacy Squares were used for background cut out.
The beautiful church is from a sheet of cutting images from last years collections.


A little look at the flowers and the delicate ribbon.
The DCWV Winter Wonderland stack papers were used.



Entered challenges with this project:
Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge - Flowers, Ribbon &Lace
Crazy 4 Challenges - Wrap It Up
Allsorts Challenge Blog - Anything But Square
Scrapperiket Utfordringsblog - Innpaking/Gaveposer

Have a continued good week!
Hugs, Birgit






8 kommentarer:

Dorcas sa...

You know they'll never open that gift, right? :-)

Dawn Easton sa...

Wow! I wouldn't want to open the gift and destroy the pretty packaging....hehe! Beautiful job! Thanks for playing along with us at the C4C blog!

downrightcrafty sa...

wow a gorgeous creation thank you so much for sharing your lovely work with us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge
Hugs Kate xx
PS I have some more new candy if you are interested :)

brenda sa...

What a beautiful way to giftwrap a present.

Thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts this week and good luck.

B x

Linda sa...

Nydelig pakke!

Tusen takk for at du deltar i utfordringen vår:)

Linda, Scrapperiket

Jayne A sa...

Stunning. I definitely wouldn't want to ruin it by opening the package.

jayne
x

Jill sa...

What a fabulous giftwrapping!
Love the image and the colours. Beautiful masked
Thanks for joining in at Allsorts this week for my Anything but a square challenge
Good luck and I hope to see you again!
Hugs, Jill

Karen sa...

Gorgeous work, thanks for joinnig us at SCSC.
xx

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS