Better Latte Than Never

söndag 26 juni 2011

Hello! I hope you all have a gorgeous Midsummer weekend.
So happy you stopped by.
I have had some problems with my internet connection so it has not been any posts in a couple of days, but here's one for the Less is More.


This is what I came up with for the sketch challenge.
I felt I did not want any flowers or other decorations, but a bit more text this time.


I have used papers from Maja Design - Life in the Country, and  Ska vi ta en Fika?
Stamps from StampingScrapping,
I used Spellbinders Nestabilities Classic Ovals Large
and Distress Ink. Tea Dye, Frayed Burlap, Vintage Photo.


I colored the coffee bean and the cup with Copics, and then I covered them with Glossy Accents.


You might have someone you want to invite for a cup of coffee?
Thanks for seeing me today!
Hugs, Birgit


17 kommentarer:

Jess S sa...

I LOVE THIS! This is so me.... it looks fab

Fiona sa...

Great CAS, love your stamps.

Debs M sa...

fabulous stamps and gorgeous card! x

Kathyk sa...

I do love cards with humour - thanks a latte!!

Kathyk

Anonym sa...

Very clean and stylish! Gorgeous card

Dana sa...

Fabulous! I love how you used the distressed ink on the ovals.

Chrissie sa...

This is a super card Birgit, I love the subtle colouration!
Thank you so much!
Chrissie
Lady LIM
"Less is More"

Carol sa...

Great idea, love it. Carol x

Mandi sa...

FAB card Birgit, so original
Love it!
Didn't get any sun until 4.45pm today!
Thank you very much
Diva LIM
Less is More

TAM sa...

Brilliant card - love it

Theresa sa...

This is fabulous!! I love the sentiment. Fantastic card.

Lynne K sa...

Wonderful card, it made me smile! The colouring is very effective.

Lynne x

Susan sa...

How absolutely adorable! LOVE this! My Card

Suze Bain sa...

A fab CAS card, great layers, texture and colour. xx

Aileen sa...

Gorgeous card, lovely colours, fab design. x

Lynne sa...

Fabulous card. Love your colours.
Lynne xxx

Hazel sa...

Great card, love the sentiments. Hazel x

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS