Sent With Love

tisdag 10 maj 2011

Hello, and Good evening!
Showing you a card I made with Marions freebie sentiment
for Mojo Monday and some other challenges.
I found the beautiful rose at The Vintage Moth.


Papers are Panduro Country Rose papers.
I have wrinkled and stitched up the checkered band on my sewing machine.


could not resist to decorate the rose with a little Glossy Accents and glitter.


I have also used Nestabilities Lattice Rectangles, twine, pearl and "leaves" from Magnolia.


Butterfly from Panduro...


... and for the inside I have used Nest. Label Seven and some Pinkpaislee stamps.


I also made this card for the following challenges:
Cupcake Craft Challenges - Gingham and Roses
Crazy 4 Challenges - Lots of Flowers
Simon Says Stamp - Paper Piecing or Paper Piercing
Craft Your Passion - Check It Out

I wish you a nice evening and a good week ahead!
Hugs, Birgit









7 kommentarer:

Marcea sa...

full of so many pretty details
Thankyou so much for joining us on Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog this week
-x-

Anonym sa...

Beautiful inside and out! I love the colors and details! Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful card his week at The Shabby Tea Room :-)

Sara I. sa...

Love the sparkly rose and beautiful butterfly! Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake Craft Challenges and good luck!
~hugs
Sara
Guest Cupcake

Louise sa...

Very pretty card love all the detail and the papers are lush,thanks for joining us at Cupcake this week.
Louise xx

Unknown sa...

Oooh, herre jisses vilken vacker & bedårande kort du har gjort!1 Så mycket vackert att titta på, underbara detaljer! tack för att du är med oss i The Cupcake Craft Challenge denna vecka! Lycka till i utlottningen! Kram /Sari

Lea L. sa...

This is very pretty! I love the floral and melon candy cluster!! Great job on the Shabby Tea Room challenge!! ♥♥♥

Lisa sa...

This is a really pretty card! I love the papers and gorgeous embellishments.

Lisa x
GDT - Cupcake Craft Challenge

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS