Blue Bird Singing...

fredag 27 maj 2011

Hello and welcome to my blog again!
It's great that you want to stop by and see what I´ve been up to.
Today I made a card in pale, pretty pastels.
And I have used the sketch over at Stampin Royalty.
 
 

I started with the free digital stamp I found at Beary Wishes,
 I saw it and I think it´s so cute!
Then I colored with Copics and cut it out and placed  it on white cardstock.
In one corner i have placed a frame made by a Nellie Snellen die.


I used a paper from Panduro by Vibeke Spigseth - Happiness,Pinky Birds and applied red/rose distress Ink on the edges.
I wrinkled blue seam binding and stuck together with white tulle and blue ribbons.
I punched out leaves and used a flower from Reprint and a silver metal sharm.


The sentiment was stamped on a ribbon and topped with two gems.


In the copner I twisted together some "shaggy" thread to make it look like bird nests with eggs.
Thats about it I think.

I enter this card in the following challenges:
Crafty Creations - Gett Well Theme
Papertake Weekly Challenge - Pale, Pretty Pastels
A Spoonfull of Sugar - Things With Wings

Have a really nice day!
Hugs, Birgit




3 kommentarer:

StampingStace sa...

I love this image and think the "nests" are adorable.
Stacey at 164
x

Angie sa...

lovely cute bird love the colours and the papers thanks for joining us at papertake weekly
Angie x

juelmarie sa...

Way too cute and so love the charm! Thanks so much for joining us at Crafty Creations and Good luck

Crafty Hugs
Juelmarie DT

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS