Card with a tassel

onsdag 6 april 2011

Hello again my dear friends!
Spring is on it´s way for most of us and I like to use Spring colours right now.
I fell in love with this stamp from Stampavie - Laurence Collection, and knew that I wanted to do something  with it, the puppy is so cute! It became the starting point of this card.


Then I used the sketch over at Sketchy Colors, it felt just right for my card.


I created a simple tassel by threading ribbons on a safety pin, and a Butterfly.
  

Challenges Entered:
Simon Says Stamp - Spring Colours/Easter
The Shabby Tea Room - Spring Color Challenge

For the inside I used a stamp from Pinkpaislee - Butterfly Garden collection.


Papers: Laura Ashley, PION design - Sagan om våren
Sentiment: PION design
Colors: Copics
Ribbons and Lace: From my stash and Reprint
Seam Binding: Wild orchid Crafts
Hardware and Button: Hobbyhärvan

I´m so glad you stopped by today. Hope you have a great week!
Hugs, Birgit.


6 kommentarer:

Julie Koerber sa...

What a cute creation! Your coloring is fantastic and layout just pops off my computer screen... too fun!

Anonym sa...

How sweet is that image? LOVE this card and all the ribbon and that sweet butterfly charm adorable :-) Thanks so much for sharing your lovely creation this week at The Shabby Tea Room!

Melissa Bove sa...

Oh, this is so beautiful! Love that sweet image and that tassel is awesome! It makes a great touch! Thank you so much for joining us this week at The Shabby Tea Room and the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

Hugs...
Melissa
TSTR DT and Simon Says DT

annes paperfun sa...

Ååå så herlig kort!
Nydelig motiv og vakkert pyntet.
Takk for at du deltar hos SC denne uken.
Klem Anne

Kim sa...

This is so cute. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown.

Heather Rogers sa...

So fun! Love that adorable image. Thanks for joining us at BBB. :)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS