Happy Birthday

onsdag 23 mars 2011

Hello, and a very happy Wednesday to everyone!
For today I have made a Birthday card which I want to show you.
I have not done anything revolutionary new, or used any new material. But it need not be done every time I think. Hope you like it.

I enter this card into the following challenges:
Crafty Creations - In Stiches
A Spoon full of Sugar - Ribbons,Pearls/Rhinestones and Flowers
Everybody Art Challenge - Happy Birthday
Pear Tree Design - Happy Birthday






The Inside...



Hugs, Birgit

Free Smiley Courtesy of www.millan.net


4 kommentarer:

Birgit sa...

OK I was first struck by the fact that we share the first name!I then saw your beautiful card and it is equisite..inside and out. Just beautiful!

craftyb sa...

such a pretty card! I love all the fab details including the decoupaged flowers on your image! Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Creations! bx

Lou Mac sa...

Stunning card - both inside and out. I love the image on the front - so beautiful, and that bow is just perfect!!

Thanks for joining us over at Pear Tree Designs in our 'Birthday' challenge - good luck.

Lou Mac. xo

Susie sa...

Beautiful card, love the flowers and the bow is a lovely touch. Thanks for joining us at Pear Tree Designs this week and good luck xx

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS