Butterflyes

fredag 4 mars 2011

Hello again! This will be a quick post.
I can tell you my husband liked the spider card I showed you a few days ago. Ha, ha...
Was it a "male card", or???
I created this one just for fun, but I used the sketch at StampARTic.
Over at Crafty Creations they want to see feminine Birthday Cards in Blue/green,
and I hope this card can fit in their challenge too.


The stamps are from Panduro. The Butterflyes are embossed with clear embossing pouder,
and then coloured with Distress Inks.


The flowers are mostly from Wild Orchid and the other embellishments are from my stash.
This is the inside...




Have a great weekend and thanks for stopping by today!
See you soon with moore crafting!
Hugs, Birgit.

Free Smiley Courtesy of www.millan.net

3 kommentarer:

Canonbury creations sa...

Absolutely beautiful card, so pretty and feminine!
Val x

papertrails leaver sa...

wow! Stunning card! Love the flowers and butterfly! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cretions! :-) Amy

Paradise sa...

Vilket bedårande kort!! Underbart härliga färger och söta detaljer!
TAck för att du ville vara med på StampARTics skissutmaning! :D

Kram Petra

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS